Maserati’s MC20 supercar has given rise to the GT2 race car, developed exclusively by Maserati for the GT2 European Series sanctioned by SRO. The car is set to make its racing debut later this year.
Confirming their commitment to electric mobility, Aston Martin’s chairman announced that the company is actively working on the development of four electric vehicles, all of which are expected to launch within this decade. The initial vehicle, anticipated for release in 2025, will be an SUV rather than a sports car, deviating from previous expectations.
Aston Martin Vanquish Overview
Last summer, Ineos commenced production of the Grenadier, a rugged SUV, and now it’s set to expand its lineup with a pickup truck variant. This upcoming model, known as the Grenadier Quartermaster, is yet to reveal whether it will follow the SUV’s path and be available in U.S. showrooms.
These captivating stories, along with more exciting news from the automotive world, can be found exclusively at AutoMotorMart.
Highlights of the Day:
- Maserati MC20-based GT2 unveiled, racing debut scheduled for 2023
- Aston Martin plans the launch of four EVs within four years, commencing in 2025
- Ineos teases the Grenadier Quartermaster, a pickup truck version of its rugged SUV
- 2024 Kia Telluride prices range from $37,355 to $54,450
- Audi appoints Porsche veteran as CEO
- GM reveals details on EV hardware for home power backup
- Polestar and Electrify America to adopt Tesla’s NACS, VW Group might follow suit
- Review: Exploring the 2024 Subaru Crosstrek
- Previewing the 2023 F1 Austrian Grand Prix
- Federal study outlines U.S. charging requirements by 2030
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about car news
Q: What is the GT2 race car developed by Maserati?
A: The GT2 race car developed by Maserati is based on their MC20 supercar. It has been specifically designed for the SRO-sanctioned GT2 European Series and is set to make its racing debut later this year.
Q: How many electric vehicles is Aston Martin planning to launch?
A: Aston Martin is planning to launch four electric vehicles within this decade. The first one is expected to be an SUV, with a release date set for 2025.
Q: What is the pickup truck variant of Ineos Grenadier called?
A: The pickup truck variant of the Ineos Grenadier is known as the Grenadier Quartermaster. It is an upcoming model that will be joining the rugged SUV lineup, although it is uncertain whether it will be available in U.S. showrooms.
Q: What is the price range of the 2024 Kia Telluride?
A: The price range for the 2024 Kia Telluride is between $37,355 and $54,450.
Q: Who has been appointed as the CEO of Audi?
A: Audi has appointed a Porsche veteran as their CEO. However, specific details about the individual’s identity are not provided in the given text.
Q: What does the federal study outline regarding U.S. charging needs by 2030?
A: The federal study lays out the projected charging requirements for the United States by the year 2030. More detailed information about the study’s findings is not provided in the given text.
More about car news
- Maserati MC20 GT2 Revealed
- Aston Martin’s Electric Vehicle Plans
- Ineos Grenadier Quartermaster Teaser
- 2024 Kia Telluride Pricing Details
- Audi Names Porsche Veteran as CEO
- GM’s EV Hardware for Home Power Backup
- Polestar and Electrify America Adopting Tesla’s NACS
- Review: 2024 Subaru Crosstrek
- Preview: 2023 F1 Austrian Grand Prix
- Federal Study on US Charging Needs by 2030