Lamborghini has provided a glimpse of its upcoming prototype, hinting at its first electric vehicle expected in 2028. This prototype, showing resemblances to Lamborghini’s 2008 Estoque sedan concept, is set to debut on August 18.
Aston Martin is in the testing phase of its next-generation Vantage sports car, scheduled to be released later this year. The updated design includes a new look and revamped interior, with both coupe and convertible versions planned.
In other automotive news, Chevrolet’s Trailblazer has been given an overview.
VinFast, the Vietnamese EV startup, has become a publicly traded entity, launching on the Nasdaq after successfully completing a SPAC deal with Black Spade Acquisition.
Today’s car news at AutoMotorMart also includes these highlights:
- A teaser of Lamborghini’s 2+2 EV prototype before its August 18 unveiling.
- Spy shots of the 2024 Aston Martin Vantage Roadster for the first time.
- VinFast’s commencement of trading on Nasdaq after the completion of a SPAC deal.
- A slight price increase for the 2024 Nissan Pathfinder, with starting prices at $37,415.
- A glimpse into the development of the 2025 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class EV.
- The delivery of a single 381-mile FF91 ultra-luxury EV by Faraday Future.
- The early reveal of the Kia EV5 electric compact crossover.
- A review of the 2024 Subaru Ascent.
- Ford’s decision to standardize BlueCruise hardware.
- Stellantis considering a $25,000 electric vehicle, potentially rivaling the future Bolt EV.
For detailed reports on these stories, visit AutoMotorMart.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about fokus keyword Car News
When is Lamborghini’s first electric vehicle expected to be released?
Lamborghini’s first electric vehicle is due in 2028, and a prototype that previews the vehicle is set to debut on August 18.
What is the latest update on Aston Martin’s next-generation Vantage?
Aston Martin has been spotted testing its next-generation Vantage sports car. It is due to be released later this year, with fresh styling and both coupe and convertible versions.
What is VinFast’s latest business development?
VinFast, a Vietnamese EV startup, started trading on the Nasdaq after a successful SPAC deal with Black Spade Acquisition, making it a publicly traded company.
Where can more details on these stories be found?
You’ll find detailed reports on these stories and more in today’s car news at AutoMotorMart.
More about fokus keyword Car News
- Lamborghini’s Official Site
- Aston Martin’s Official Site
- VinFast’s Official Site
- AutoMotorMart’s News Section