Lamborghini’s highly anticipated replacement for the Huracán has recently been captured in spy shots. The forthcoming supercar, set to arrive in late 2024, will boast a plug-in hybrid powertrain. Additionally, it is expected to feature a carbon-fiber tub, which it shares with its Revuelto sibling. Notably, the new model will bid farewell to the V-10 engine in favor of a turbocharged V-8, promising an exhilarating driving experience.
- Caterham Previews Future Electric Sports Car: Project V
Caterham has provided a glimpse into its future with a preview of their upcoming electric sports car. Designed by Anthony Jannarelly, renowned for his work on the Jannarelly Design-1 sports car, this captivating vehicle is scheduled to enter production in late 2025 or early the following year. Impressively, Caterham aims to achieve a remarkably low curb weight of just 2,624 pounds, ensuring an electrifying and agile driving experience.
- Ferrari Introduces One-Off Racetrack Supercar: The KC23
Ferrari has recently unveiled their latest creation developed under the Special Projects program. Commissioned by one of Ferrari’s esteemed and loyal customers, the extraordinary KC23 is based on the platform of the 488 GT3 race car. As a result, this exceptional automobile is exclusively designed for track use, delivering an unmatched performance that true driving enthusiasts will relish.
In addition to these exciting updates, here are some more noteworthy stories from the automotive world:
- Review: Kia Telluride 2024
- Maserati Bids Farewell to V-8 Engines with Special Ghibli and Levante Models
- The Advantages of EVs with 800V Charging, Including Insights on Tesla’s NACS
- Daniel Ricciardo Replaces de Vries at AlphaTauri for the Remainder of the 2023 F1 Season
- Honda Issues Recall of 124,077 Recent Car Models Due to Possible Brake Failure
- Trademarks Indicate Ferrari Road Car Inspired by Le Mans-Winning 499P
- Review: Jaguar I-Pace 2023 – A Remarkable EV Enhanced Since Its Introduction
Stay informed with the latest news from the world of automobiles right here at AutoMotorMart.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Automotive News
What is the expected release date of the Lamborghini Huracán successor?
The Lamborghini Huracán successor is anticipated to be released in late 2024.
What powertrain will the Lamborghini Huracán successor have?
The Lamborghini Huracán successor will feature a plug-in hybrid powertrain.
Will the Lamborghini Huracán successor have a V-10 engine?
No, the Lamborghini Huracán successor will replace the V-10 engine with a turbocharged V-8.
When is Caterham’s electric sports car expected to enter production?
Caterham’s electric sports car is slated to enter production in late 2025 or early the following year.
Who is the designer behind Caterham’s electric sports car?
The electric sports car from Caterham has been designed by Anthony Jannarelly, known for his work on the Jannarelly Design-1 sports car.
Is the Ferrari KC23 suitable for road use?
No, the Ferrari KC23 is strictly designed for track use.
What platform is the Ferrari KC23 based on?
The Ferrari KC23 is based on the platform of the 488 GT3 race car.
Which car models did Maserati bid farewell to V-8 engines with?
Maserati bid farewell to V-8 engines with their special Ghibli and Levante models.
What is the targeted curb weight of Caterham’s electric sports car?
Caterham aims to achieve a curb weight of 2,624 pounds for their electric sports car.
What type of charging do the mentioned EVs have?
The mentioned EVs feature 800V charging, which offers advantages in terms of charging speed and efficiency.
More about Automotive News
- Lamborghini Huracán successor spy shots
- Caterham Project V lightweight electric sports car
- Ferrari KC23 one-off car for the racetrack
- Review: 2024 Kia Telluride
- Maserati bids farewell to V-8 with special Ghibli, Levante
- Advantages of EVs with 800V charging
- Ricciardo replaces de Vries at AlphaTauri
- Honda recalls 124,077 newer cars for possible brake failure
- Ferrari road car inspired by 499P Le Mans winner
- Review: 2023 Jaguar I-Pace