Production of Cadillac’s Celestiq is nearing its commencement, with only a few months to go. Cadillac has not only confirmed the starting price but is also collaborating with customers to customize their vehicles, including the musician Lenny Kravitz.
The Nissan Titan, suffering from sales that are near record lows, has had its termination date announced by Nissan. The 2024 model year will mark the end of this full-size pickup. To commemorate the end of its run, Nissan is introducing an SV Bronze Edition styling package, priced just below $3,000.
Toyota Land Cruiser Spotlight
A team in Australia has shattered previous records by completing the longest and most profound underwater drives. They achieved this feat using a 1978 Toyota Land Cruiser, specially modified with electric motors and aptly named the Mudcrab.
Find these stories and more in today’s automotive updates, available at AutoMotorMart.
- Cadillac has announced a $340,000 price tag for the Celestiq, with customer orders beginning.
- The Nissan Titan will be discontinued after the 2024 model.
- A record underwater drive was accomplished using an electrically modified Toyota Land Cruiser.
- Review: 2023 Lucid Air Touring brings new heights to electric vehicles.
- Mercedes is considering reintroducing the V-8 engine to the C- and E-Class.
- Lucid is reducing the price on its Air sedan, providing a more competitive rate than the Tesla Model S.
- Reports suggest a Baby Defender could be released around 2026.
- Honda Pilot vs. Ford Explorer: A detailed comparison of these SUVs.
- Sneak a peek at the 2024 Porsche 911 GT3 Touring with new spy shots.
- Statistics reveal that one in four new vehicles in California is now equipped with a charging port.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about fokus keyword: automotive news
What is the starting price for the 2024 Cadillac Celestiq?
The starting price for the 2024 Cadillac Celestiq has been announced by Cadillac at $340,000.
When will the Nissan Titan be discontinued?
The Nissan Titan will be discontinued after the 2024 model year, and it will be sent off with an SV Bronze Edition styling package.
What record was achieved with a modified 1978 Toyota Land Cruiser?
A group in Australia set new world records for the longest and deepest drives underwater using a modified 1978 Toyota Land Cruiser running on electric motors.
Who is one of the customers working with Cadillac to configure their Celestiq?
Musician Lenny Kravitz is one of the customers working with Cadillac to configure his Celestiq.
What is the significant feature of the Mudcrab?
The Mudcrab is the name given to a 1978 Toyota Land Cruiser that was modified to run on electric motors, and it was used to achieve new world records for underwater drives.
Are there any special editions announced for the final Nissan Titan?
Yes, Nissan is introducing an SV Bronze Edition styling package for the final Nissan Titan, and it retails for just under $3,000.
What other notable car news is mentioned?
Other updates include a review of the 2023 Lucid Air Touring, Mercedes considering the return of V-8 to C- and E-Class, Lucid lowering the price on the Air sedan, a comparison between Honda Pilot and Ford Explorer, 2024 Porsche 911 GT3 Touring spy shots, and the fact that one of four new California vehicles has a charge port.
More about fokus keyword: automotive news
- 2024 Cadillac Celestiq Details
- Nissan Titan Discontinuation Announcement
- Toyota Land Cruiser Underwater Record Drive
- 2023 Lucid Air Touring Review
- Mercedes V-8 Engine Details
- Comparison: Honda Pilot vs. Ford Explorer
- 2024 Porsche 911 GT3 Touring Spy Shots
- California Electric Vehicle Statistics