GM has declared the grand debut of the 2025 Cadillac Escalade IQ on Aug. 9. The electric version of Escalade is set to make its first appearance in New York City, but its manufacturing process isn’t expected to commence until 2024. This Escalade IQ will utilize the Ultium platform, a shared component set also used in the Chevy Silverado EV, GMC Hummer EV, and GMC Sierra EV.
Track testing of the 2024 BMW 4-Series coupe was conducted at the famed Nürburgring. Scheduled for a mid-cycle makeover, the 2024 4-Series will flaunt redesigned front and rear fascias and modified lighting features. An anticipated interior update includes a single, sleek curved panel of glass covering the latest infotainment system and digital gauge cluster.
Rivian confirmed it will incorporate Tesla’s proprietary charging port, known as the North American Charging Standard (NACS). By adopting this standard, Rivian stands alongside Ford and General Motors, while Hyundai and Stellantis contemplate the same move.
Catch these stories and much more in today’s roundup of auto news, exclusively at AutoMotorMart.
- Debut of Cadillac Escalade IQ on Aug. 9
- 2024 BMW 4-Series: A Sneak Peek
- Rivian to Use Tesla’s Charging Port, Hyundai and Stellantis May Follow
- A Review of the 2024 Cadillac CT4
- Groundbreaking EV Battery Tech Enabling 6-Minute Recharge Times
- Stellantis Halts Supply of Non-hybrid Vehicles in California Emission States
- Ford Secures Patent for Deployable Dive Planes
- A Detailed Review of the 2024 Alfa Romeo Giulia
- 2024 Cadillac XT4 Priced at $39,090, Comes with a Standard 33-Inch Curved Screen
- A Comparison of Tesla’s NACS EV Fast-Charging Standard and CCS in Terms of Locations
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Today’s Car News
When is the debut of the 2025 Cadillac Escalade IQ?
The 2025 Cadillac Escalade IQ is set to make its debut on August 9.
Where will the 2025 Cadillac Escalade IQ debut?
The electric Cadillac Escalade IQ will roll into New York City for its debut.
What changes are expected in the 2024 BMW 4-Series coupe?
The 2024 BMW 4-Series coupe will sport updated front and rear fascias and tweaked lighting elements. The interior will feature a single curved panel of glass expected to cover the latest infotainment system and digital gauge cluster.
Which charging standard will Rivian adopt?
Rivian has announced that it will adopt Tesla’s charging port known as the North American Charging Standard (NACS).
Are other automakers considering adopting Tesla’s North American Charging Standard (NACS)?
Yes, both Hyundai and Stellantis are considering adopting Tesla’s North American Charging Standard (NACS).
What other vehicle stories can be found in today’s news roundup on AutoMotorMart?
You’ll also find a review of the 2024 Cadillac CT4 and 2024 Alfa Romeo Giulia, an update on EV battery technology, information about Stellantis halting non-hybrids in California, and a note about Ford’s patented deployable dive planes, among other stories.
More about Today’s Car News
- Cadillac Escalade IQ
- 2024 BMW 4-Series
- Rivian’s Adoption of Tesla Charging Port
- Tesla’s North American Charging Standard (NACS)
- 2024 Cadillac CT4 Review
- 2024 Alfa Romeo Giulia Review
- Stellantis’ Hybrid Policy in California
- Ford’s Patented Deployable Dive Planes
- 2024 Cadillac XT4