Stellantis has announced its decision to discontinue the production of the turbocharged 6.2-liter V-8 engine, commonly referred to as the Hellcat, by the end of this year. This signifies that potential buyers have limited time to acquire this engine. The Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat is among the few models that currently house this engine, boasting a horsepower of 710 in the SUV variant. For those interested in understanding its driving experience, we have an insightful review available.
As we move into the 2024 model lineup, the Acura TLX is set to receive several updates. These enhancements encompass notable technological improvements and the addition of standard features. However, there will be no augmentation in its horsepower. The power specification for the TLX begins at 272 hp and peaks at 355 hp for the Type S version.
A brief on Dodge Durango
In other news, the Lamborghini Urus is poised to be the subsequent model to adopt electrification from the iconic Italian sports car brand. Observations of the prototypes suggest the introduction of design modifications to align with the revamped powertrain. The official launch is scheduled for the early part of the upcoming year.
For more comprehensive stories and updates on the automobile sector, stay tuned to AutoMotorMart.
- Experiencing Dualities: The 2023 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat exemplifies multifaceted traits.
- Tech Evolution: The 2024 Acura TLX comes unveiled with enhanced display interfaces.
- Electrifying Progress: The 2025 Lamborghini Urus PHEV is all set to be the forthcoming electrified innovation.
- In-depth Analysis: Review of the 2024 Ford F-150 Lightning.
- Classic Fusion: Ringbrothers’ 1961 Rolls-Royce marries luxury with robustness.
- Battery Innovation: Nissan envisions its solid-state EV batteries to function without the necessity of cooling.
- Performance on Streets: Toyota Tacoma X-Runner emerges as a street-focused truck equipped with a twin-turbo V-6.
- SUV Face-off: A comparative study between the Dodge Hornet and Chevy Trax Crossover SUVs.
- Electrifying Debut: AMG’s maiden exclusive EV is projected to be introduced in 2025, characterized as a refined sedan.
- Investment in the Future: Toyota commits $8B towards the enhancement of US-produced EVs and plug-in hybrids.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Automotive Updates
When will Stellantis stop producing the Hellcat engine?
Stellantis has decided to halt the production of the turbocharged 6.2-liter V-8 engine, known as the Hellcat, by the end of this year.
Which car model currently features the Hellcat engine with 710 horsepower?
The Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat currently features the Hellcat engine and boasts a horsepower of 710 in its SUV variant.
What are the significant updates in the 2024 Acura TLX model?
The 2024 Acura TLX will receive several updates, including notable technological improvements and the addition of more standard features. However, there will be no increase in its horsepower.
What is the power specification range for the Acura TLX?
The power specification for the Acura TLX starts at 272 hp and reaches a maximum of 355 hp in the Type S version.
Which model from Lamborghini is transitioning to electrification?
The Lamborghini Urus is poised to be the subsequent model to embrace electrification from the renowned Italian sports car brand.
When is the electrified Lamborghini Urus expected to debut?
The official launch of the electrified Lamborghini Urus is scheduled for the early part of the upcoming year.
Where can readers find more comprehensive updates on the automobile sector?
For more in-depth stories and updates in the automobile sector, readers can stay tuned to AutoMotorMart.
More about Automotive Updates
- Stellantis Official Announcement
- Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat Specifications
- 2024 Acura TLX Updates and Features
- Lamborghini’s Electrification Plans
- AutoMotorMart Comprehensive Car News
- Review of 2024 Ford F-150 Lightning
- Overview of Toyota’s EV and Hybrid Investments