Certainly, here is a paraphrased and completed version of the text:
The latest in the line of coachbuilt specials from Rolls-Royce has been revealed. Named the Droptail, this exclusive roadster is a novel addition to the automotive world, with only four units crafted using a custom chassis designed specifically for this model. The anticipated cost is believed to be upwards of $25 million.
A 1967 412P Ferrari has been purchased at auction for a staggering amount exceeding $30 million. This endurance race car, of which only four were ever made, is an exceedingly rare find. Its last appearance on the market was 25 years ago, so the sale comes as no surprise.
Overview of Subaru BRZ
A new track car has been launched by Lotus, based on a design that originated over half a century ago. Initially intended to participate in the 1970 Can-Am Series, limited resources at the time prevented its realization—until this present moment.
Today’s automotive news on AutoMotorMart is rich and varied, and includes:
- Rolls-Royce’s Addition of the Droptail Roadster to its Coach-Built Collection
- A 1967 Ferrari 412P Selling for More Than $30 Million at Auction
- The Revival of Lotus’s 1970 Type 66 Project in a Limited-Edition Track Car
- 2024 Genesis SUVs Being Honored with Top Safety Pick+ Awards
- Spy Sighting of the 2024 Mercedes-Benz AMG E 53 Equipped with Electric Power
- Comprehensive Review of the 2024 Cadillac XT5
- Victory for the 1937 Mercedes-Benz 540K Special Roadster at the 2023 Pebble Beach Concours, Winning Best of Show
- Analysis of the Rarity of Convertible EVs and Electric Sports Cars
- Unveiling of the Bentley Flying Spur Pickup, Capable of Transporting Luxury Items
- The Issue of Low Wages at U.S. EV Battery Plants Becoming a Hot Topic for the 2024 Election Cycle
Your comprehensive guide to these stories and more awaits you at AutoMotorMart.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about automotive news
What is the new roadster introduced by Rolls-Royce?
The new roadster is called the Droptail, and only four examples will be built. It is part of Rolls-Royce’s series of coachbuilt specials, and the price is expected to exceed $25 million.
Which rare Ferrari model was sold at auction?
A 1967 412P Ferrari was sold at auction for over $30 million. It is an endurance racer of which only four were built, and the last time one was up for sale was a quarter of a century ago.
What’s the story behind the new Lotus track car?
Lotus has launched a track car based on a design conceived more than 50 years ago. The design was originally crafted for a race car to compete in the 1970 Can-Am Series but was never used until now.
What other automotive news is covered in the article?
The article also covers a variety of other topics, including 2024 Genesis SUVs earning Top Safety Pick+ awards, the spying of a 2024 Mercedes-Benz AMG E 53 with electrified power, a review of the 2024 Cadillac XT5, the 1937 Mercedes-Benz 540K Special Roadster’s win at the 2023 Pebble Beach Concours, the scarcity of convertible EVs and electric sports cars, the Bentley Flying Spur pickup, and low pay at US EV battery plants becoming a 2024 election issue.
More about automotive news
- Rolls-Royce’s Coachbuilt Specials
- 1967 Ferrari 412P Auction Details
- Lotus’s New Track Car
- 2024 Genesis SUVs Safety Awards
- 2024 Mercedes-Benz AMG E 53 Details
- Review of 2024 Cadillac XT5
- 2023 Pebble Beach Concours Winners
- Bentley Flying Spur Pickup
- 2024 Election and EV Battery Plants